Two military planes crashed in France.


A plane crash involving two Mirage military aircraft occurred in France. Currently, searches for the pilots are ongoing. This was reported by BFMTv.
The accident involving two military planes occurred in the middle of the day on Wednesday in Meurthe-et-Moselle, and 'searches for the pilots have begun,' according to the prefecture's statement.
No human casualties have been reported.
The military authorities will provide information on the causes of the accident,' the statement adds, explaining that 'additional information will be provided as soon as any new details emerge.'
According to the regional newspaper L'Est Républicain, the accident involved 'two Mirage planes.'
Two fighters from the Rafale transformation squadron at the Saint-Dizier airbase in Haute-Marne collided with each other, a representative of the Aerospace Forces in Paris said.
The pilot of one of the planes ejected before the impact. He is safe and unharmed. But the instructor and student pilot, who were in the second plane, were still missing in the first half of the day, the same source added. 'We are still searching for the second crew. The departmental operations center was immediately activated, and the SATER plan (air-ground rescue) was initiated in support of the armed forces,' the Meurthe-et-Moselle prefecture's statement said.
Recall that earlier this night, Ukrainian defenders destroyed a Russian Su-34 fighter-bomber in the Kursk region.
For your information, on August 9, a passenger plane crashed on the outskirts of São Paulo, Brazil. There were 62 people on board.
Read also
- Russia made a cynical statement about the missile strike in Kryvyi Rih
- Media representatives called on the government to exchange propagandist Molchanov for the captive Khilyuk
- Egg Crisis in the USA: Americans Have Come Up with Unconventional Ways to Celebrate Easter
- The government fund in the USA has ceased funding the program for translating Ukrainian literature into English
- Five years after the death. Changes occurred at the grave of Vakarchuk's father (photo)
- The government has changed the categories of students and teachers who will not be mobilized